Truth About Abs
Having chiseled abs is not an easy job and that’s why a global-renowned personal trainer, nutrition expert and fitness trainer, Mike Geary, came up with a program called The Truth About Abs. He realized that several trainees in the gym used wrong techniques in their attempts to improve their abs. Mike knew that the right combination of exercise and diet could aid people in reaching such goals very easily; therefore, he opted to include his personal course on this subject. Mike is not only a trainer but also a teacher, and shares great information in the entire book. Here is a detailed review about this amazing system.
The Truth About Abs Review
From the first day, this book emphasizes on the significance of one’s diet as it would directly determine the results. It discredits several dieting myths about burning belly fat, and give details on the exact nutritional parameters for great results. You will be able to learn certain valuable information on nutrition and its effects on fat burning. This part is very enlightening, and it offers advice on the best diet from various “gurus.”
This system also elucidates the process of eating the correct foods that can facilitate fat loss and hinder its storage, and goes ahead to explain the way unhealthy eating may lead to the exact opposite. Once you understand how this works, you will be able to adopt a diet that guarantees maximum results. The major dieting tips in the book include:
- - The truth on Glycemic Index, carbohydrates, and blood sugar.
- - Why fad diets fail in the end.
- - How eating the correct essential fatty acids make one leaner.
- - Timing the meals to benefit from the food thermic effect
- - How consumption of optimal calcium can make one leaner
- - Intake of tea to help with fat loss
- - The foods you should avoid at all costs
- - How levels of estrogen affect belly fat
The program employs a pretty non-traditional abs’ training approach, but you will be amazed at its success. Mike discusses each and every exercise, describes how one can do it the correct way, and elucidates how the method aids in attaining a flat, lean stomach. He further shares unique exercise strategies that help in burning fat much faster compared to the traditional cardiovascular workouts.
Generally, there are 20 various abdominal exercises in such workout routine, and one will find six full workouts which are adjustable according to their current fitness level and strength.
- - Fast speed workouts – most of these take about 45 minutes to finish
- - Extra ab workouts – these only take between 5-10 minutes and are performed 2-3 times weekly
- - Concentrates on healthy diet, not the fad diet approach
- - This user-friendly – beginners can also use it
- - It’s realistic for people with busy schedules
- - It’s pretty easy to comprehend hence one doesn’t need to have a wide fitness knowledge to employ it
- - Works for females and males alike
- - It doesn’t need prolonged cardio workouts to burn body fat
- - Has a 100% and 60 day cash back guarantee
- - It has several user testimonials of individuals who have succeeded on the plan
- - Supplements are promoted in the entire program. Although you don’t have to necessarily buy them, they are mentioned repeatedly.
- - There are no exercise videos, hence one will be forced to either get it somewhere else or simply learn from available pictures.
- - The described diet plans can be a bit expensive since much of those foods happen to be pricier or organic varieties (but one can buy the less costly varieties if price becomes an issue)
- - Unlike most programs, it does not incorporate community support hence you will have to understand it on your own.
Truth About Abs is a well-structured program and would definitely assist one to lose fat if properly followed. The best part about this program is the fact that it emphasizes on good nutrition rather than calorie counting; an important factor in weight loss. The author also dispels certain popular myths concerning what one should do to have chiseled abs; hence this will become an important point to learn if you want to attain the best results. The workout and diet strategies are very straightforward and detailed hence allow the user to follow them with a lot of ease. You will certainly find this book useful.